Provider Promotions Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion shall take place between 8:00 a.m. (CST), Saturday, April 14, 2018, through 8:00 p.m. (CST), Sunday, April 22, 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, a recipient must be an approved Provider on the Takl Platform and his/her account must be in good standing during the Promotion Period.
- To qualify for an Award, as defined below, a Provider must complete at least one "Additional Work" chore through the Takl Platform with a Job Fee of at least $10 that is finalized and fully paid for by the Customer during the Promotion Period. Additional Work must be completed before a provider leaves the premises of original chore and must be confirmed and paid for through the Takl Platform.
- The Promotional Award for (a) the eligible Providers that successfully completing at least one (1) Additional Work job during the Promotion Period shall be an a Takl logo t-shirt; and (b) the eligible Provider that successfully completes the most Additional Work jobs within the Promotion Period shall be a one-time cash bonus in the amount of $200 and a "Swag Pak" that includes two (2) Takl t-shirts, one (1) Takl hat, one (1) Yeti tumbler, one (1) safety vest, and two (2) Takl stickers (collectively, the "Awards" or individually, an "Award").
- Awards will be mailed to the eligible recipients no later than June 1, 2018; provided, however, the recipient of the one-time cash bonus may receive such award via check or direct deposit as determined by Takl in its sole discretion.
- In the event that Takl deems a Provider to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, such Provider shall be excluded from the Promotion and consequently ineligible to receive an Award and may have their Provider account suspended and/or terminated.
- Takl's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Awards and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any Provider or by any third party.
- The Awards are neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.
- By accepting an Award, you unreservedly agree to these terms and conditions which govern the Promotion and the receipt of any Award.
- The recipient of an Award shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of an Award.
- Takl reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions of this Promotion at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Takl reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in its sole judgment, if the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Takl reserves the right to disclose an Award recipient’s name and identity in Takl's Provider communications.