Lawn Mow Promotion
Terms and Conditions
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THEM WHEN PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDE LIMITATIONS OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- The Promotion will be available for the period of time specified in the Promotion marketing materials. If no period of time is specified there in, the Promotion will be available for a limited time only at Takl’s sole discretion.
- Offer only applies to the following Services: “Mow law up to 1/4 acre” and “Mow law up to 1/4 acre (over 6”).”
- Offer only applies to eliigible Services that are accepted by a Participant prior to the Service request going to Counter-Bidding.
- The Bonus payable for each eligible Service shall be the difference between the Provider’s normal rate and 90% of the Job Fee. The Bonus is computed by reducing the Use Fee. In no event shall the Use Fee be reduced to an amount less than 10%.
- All Bonuses shall be paid via a check the month following the completion of the promotion period.
- Takl reserves the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, without prior notice.
- Takl reserves the right to revoke the Bonus if it is ascertained that the Bonus has been earned using fraudulent means.
- Takl does not assume any responsibility for any typographical or other error in the administration of the Promotion.
- The decision of Takl regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Third party terms and conditions may apply to any part of the Promotion where applicable.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon participation in the Promotion. Takl reserves the right to refuse participants in the Promotion to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision, or part thereof, of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision or part thereof. In the event that any provision, or part thereof, of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid orotherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions, or parts thereof, will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that term or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in the Promotion related materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail, govern and control, and the discrepancy will be resolved in Promoter’s soleand absolute discretion.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participants and Takl or its affiliates in connection with the Promotion (whether contractual or non-contractual),shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws ofthe State of Tennessee.
- For any issues in relation to a Promotion, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.