The categories of Personal Information Takl collects include:
Category A: Identifiers: A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Consumer Records Statute §(Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)): A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Category D: Commercial information: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Category E: Internet or other similar network activity: Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Category F: Geolocation data: Physical location or movements.
Category H: Inferences drawn from other personal information: Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Takl does not intentionally collect information in the following categories. In some instances, however, you may have voluntarily disclosed some of the information in these categories:
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law:
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including family genetic information).
Category G: Professional or employment-related information: Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
Category I: Biometric information: Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
Category J: Sensory data: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
Category K: Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)): Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
The categories of sources of Personal information that Takl may have collected about you include:
- Directly from you, our Platform Users. For example, from forms completed, images uploaded, or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website, or matching Providers and Customers within a specific radius.
- Information to be published or displayed (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Takl cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or Platforms with whom you share your User Contributions.
- Directly or indirectly from activity on our app or website (www.takl.com). When you use our Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends when you visit a website (“Log Data”). This may include your IP address, which pages you visit, and search terms.
- Directly from our Platform users through dialogue with our Customer support team.
- From Service Providers that interact with us in connection with the services we perform. For example, from background check companies.
Takl may have disclosed your information to the following categories of third parties for a business purpose:
- Platform Partners
- Platform users during the course of an ordered job
- Service providers to whom you authorized us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you:
- Data analytics providers
- Customer Relationship Management platform hosts
- Payment processors
- Insurance providers
- External mediators
- Order fulfillment platforms
- Application and Data security entities
- Background check processors
- Operating systems and platforms
- Platform features
- Social networks
The information may have been disclosed to Service Providers for the following business purposes:
- Auditing interactions, including counting impressions and verifying quality
- Detecting or preventing security incidents or illegal activity
- Short-term, one-time use
- Customer service
- Order fulfillment
- Payment processing
- Analytic services