Our revolutionary home services platform makes it easy to get chores done. Takl connects customers who need chores completed with self-employed Providers who are able to earn money using their skills on their own schedule.
Takl is the only on-demand home services business with pre-priced and pre-defined chores. There are over 400 chores available for order through the platform, including popular options like house cleaning, lawn mowing, furniture assembly, handyman repairs, and junk hauling.
The app originally launched in Nashville, its hometown, in the summer of 2016 and is now available in 130 cities across the US. Takl is powered by a group of developers, support team members, operations specialists and growth marketers passionate about helping others quickly tackle chores.
Takl’s Analytics team is focused on uncovering actionable data insights and providing critical reporting that meet the most important business needs. Our tasks include:
- Increasing the customer conversion rate conversion across various channels and devices in order to accelerate new user acquisition.
- Estimating supply and demand elasticities and manipulate prices and margins to maximize profit
- Measuring the impact of our offline marketing efforts and measuring the ROI and marginal impact of marketing spend on each marketing channel
- Figuring out how best to personalize the customer experience in order to increase customer retention and lifetime value
- Proactively monitor key business metrics, analyze trends and determine underlying drivers impacting our business
- Brainstorm with other analysts about what to look for in our data, how to find it, and how to apply it
- Work with managers of various departments, listen to their reporting needs, and create data reports that will increase their team’s work efficiency
- Work with our other analysts on large projects that will have a high impact on the growth and profitability of the company
- Import new data sources to our BI tool and write SQL code to structure this data
- BA/BS in an analytical field such as economics, math, stats, computer science
- Expert in Excel
- Some experience with programing languages such as SQL, Python, R, or interest in and the ambition to learn these programming languages.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Creative problem solver with the ability to translate data analytics and insights into actionable recommendations for the business
Bonus Points For:
- Experience at management consulting firm or data analytics experience at a consumer tech company
- Expert in SQL
- Knowledge of Python, R
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Looker, Power BI, Tableau
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurance package
- Exciting tech startup office environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Brentwood, TN
- United States (Required)